Sunday, September 25, 2011
A Year Makes All the Difference
It's been over a year since my last post and so much has changed that I don't know if I have enough time to post it all. I'll give a summarized version. In Novemeber 2010 I started seeing someone (henceforth referred to as "B") other than my husband. In February I moved out. I stayed with B until the end of March, when I got my first apartment. In August B moved in. At the beginning of this month (September) my husband (soon to be ex husband, or STBXH) and I filed divorce papers. We've parted on good terms, he's now seeing someone, and the divorce should be relatively painless. We have no children, no assets, and it was uncontested. In the mail yesterday I received a letter from the county with my court date: Friday, September 30th. It's almost over. By the end of the week I will be officially single. By December (hopefully!!) I'll be living in Orlando starting my new life. I can honestly say I have no regrets. I'm happy with how things are going and I can only hope things will geet better once I move. The last seven months have been the pelude to my new life. I'm going to try and post more here, and I'll will be deleting my old posts soon. Clean slate. This also means I'm going to have to redo my "101 things in 1001 days" list. I have new goals I want to accomplish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment